♥ I sew stuff, I crochet stuff, I make other stuff, I talk about stuff, and well...you know...stuff! ♥

November 8, 2011

Listography: 5 blokes I used to fancy!

I have seen a few of these posts knocking about now so I decided to join in, it looks fun! This will be my first listing post ever!

It all started here on Kate Takes 5.

So this basically does what it says on the tin on the title! I have had to rack my brain really hard to remember who I used to have a crush on as a teenager but here goes; my 5 cringeworthy fancies!

1. Tony Mortimer!

This is at the top as he used to be taped/blu-tacked/pinned to every wall/book/folder/surface I had! I loved East 17 anyway but Tony was my man! Funnily enough, I never saw him as a teenager in the flesh, but did last year at an 80's mini festival in Ely! I got the worst picture of him ever so you can all have a giggle at my expense!


2. Paul Nicholls. 

Do you remember Joe from Eastenders who went a bit loopy? Yes, him! Mmmmmm! 


3. Tom Selleck.

This is my oldie one! I only really like him in the Three Men and a Little Baby/Lady films! I think it's his manly, sexy voice!


4. Dieter Brummer.

This is definitely my most cringy one! Once he hit our screens in Home and Away he was on the centre page of every teen magazine going.....and up on my wall too!


5. Will Mellor.

I actually can't remember where I first saw Will, but I did watch the whole series of Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps because he was in it (and it was funny too!).


So go on then, now you've laughed at mine....what are yours? 



8 comments:

  1. I am absolutely with you there on the Paul Nicholls front, he was/is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, you're so young!! But the Tom Selleck one confused me a bit! I remember all the others and loved EastEnders when bonkers Jor was in it - I haven't misspelled his name I am trying to make it sound Northern - like his mum "Jor, Jor" x x Fab list, even though it has made me feel old ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I have a Paul Nicholls appreciater out there with me too!

    He was definitely called Jor!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Paul Nicholls for me too! Also Mark Owen and Leonardo Dicaprio were on my list too!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I fancied bros- both brothers ;), the singer from curiosity killed the cat, David Bowie and the mice with the earring in from Biker mice from mars! Oh dear!! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who can forget Morten Harket?! He was my pin-up, along with Paul Young. And Tom Cruise. Not Tom Selleck, because he looks just like my dad! He's in Blue Bloods on Sky Atlantic and we refer to him as Dad all the way through it. My older man one was Larry Mullen, the slick-haired square-jawed drummer from U2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *jaw drops to the floor* Will Mellor Phwoar! Your list isn't that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I might join in this listography! Tom Selleck is a highly probable one for the list....hmmm, this requires careful thought.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love receiving and reading your comments and appreciate the time spent when you do, so thank you very much ♥