♥ I sew stuff, I crochet stuff, I make other stuff, I talk about stuff, and well...you know...stuff! ♥

October 19, 2012

Ta-dah! Lace baby blanket!

Yay, I have finished the baby blanket I had been crocheting since around May time, well in time for my niece or nephews arrival in November! 

I posted about it here when I first started making it.

I found the pattern from Ravelry, it is called Lace Baby Blanket by Amy Dorr and it is very well written and easy to follow.

The blanket is actually just a series of dc (tr) stitches but in a different order for each row so although it looks detailed, it was incredibly easy! 

I used 4 ply acrylic baby yarn (can't remember the brand) and a 3.5mm hook.

Ta-dah!!! 












Thank you for looking, I would love to know what you think? :-)




5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Must have taken ages! Blessings Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! It's adorable :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's really amazing!!! congratulations!!!
    xxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is absolutely gorgeous! Your niece or nephew will certainly be cosy wrapped in that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it looks amazing! So delicate and lacy , surely it can't be that easy?!
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love receiving and reading your comments and appreciate the time spent when you do, so thank you very much ♥