♥ I sew stuff, I crochet stuff, I make other stuff, I talk about stuff, and well...you know...stuff! ♥

October 27, 2011

And the winner is...

Today is my 30th birthday, and also the day to announce the winner of my giveaway!

Thank you to all who entered; following, liking and tweeting all the way!

I have had this notepad knocking around since the 6th October when I opened the competition. My cats sat on it when they were wet so it got quite wrinkly in the end!


I used a random number generator from http://www.random.org/ and this is the result...


So a drum roll please...

The winner of these lovely handmade goodies...


is entry number 27...



Your prize shall be winging it's way to you shortly!

Thank you everyone! Have a lovely day!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!
    Gorgeous prize
    Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very Happy Birthday!!! :) excited I won, can wait to receive my prize! Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was supposed to say can't wait :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and well done to Em x

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love receiving and reading your comments and appreciate the time spent when you do, so thank you very much ♥