♥ I sew stuff, I crochet stuff, I make other stuff, I talk about stuff, and well...you know...stuff! ♥

April 29, 2011

A flowery ta-dah moment!

      I was having withdrawal symptoms from crochet so I broke my ban and made some beautiful flowery bunting using the pattern from Attic24.

      I have also made a sample for my new project that I spoke about here, but have decided to change the peach colour which turned out to be more of an illuminous orange - that's what I get for buying wool online!!

      So here is the pretty bunting, much to my crocheting satisfaction! Should tide me over until after my college course has finished and I can settle down to some hardcore crocheting before University starts in September!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I love receiving and reading your comments and appreciate the time spent when you do, so thank you very much ♥