♥ I sew stuff, I crochet stuff, I make other stuff, I talk about stuff, and well...you know...stuff! ♥

January 21, 2011

I heart you!

      I started and finished a mini crochet project today - yay! My beautiful heart bunting!

      I had spent a whole day previously trying out different heart patterns that I found on the internet and this pattern was the one I found the easiest and had the best finish.

      I used the lovely wool I bought from Wibbling Wools that I talked about in my previous post.

      I am really pleased with this bunting, not everything I have tried since starting to crochet in November 2010 has been successful. But I am persevering and finally it has paid off!

      Oh, and I don't have brilliant photography skills so please ignore the poor quality of pictures with shadows all over the place!






6 comments:

  1. Awww that looks lovely, I find hearts really difficult to do xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks gorgeous! Well done you :) very inspiring! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fabulous! I'm impressed that you've got a project finished so quickly, i'm such a slow coach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think they are fab! I love them! :) Very inspiring indeed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look brilliant. It's making me want to have a go!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fantastic!! Love the colours too x

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love receiving and reading your comments and appreciate the time spent when you do, so thank you very much ♥